Counselling can help you with:
- the shock and disbelief of a diagnosis
- Confidential service, sometimes it is difficult to talk to others at home, at work, or with friends
- Emotions: disbelief, anger, grief, finding ways to be work with these.
- Change (psychological and physical), finding ways to regaining confidence and self-esteem
- Managing anxiety and panic
- Strategies for depression, anxiety and panic attacks.
There is one to one counselling, with your partner or your whānau/family and children discussing the impact of a cancer diagnosis on your relationship/s and exploring effective ways of support through this time.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact 0800 CANCER (226 237) or email firstname.lastname@example.org