If you or someone you know is affected by cancer and needs information, advice, or counselling, we can help. Like many of you, we're working from home to continue our support services wherever possible.
In this uncertain time, you can still count on these services:
- Contact our Cancer Information Helpline: Call free on 0800 CANCER (226 237) to talk to one of our friendly nurses who can provide you with information or advice over the phone. Or you can email a nurse at email@example.com.
- Talk to a counsellor: a problem shared is a problem halved. We have counsellors who can support you via telecommunications. Call 0800 CANCER (226 237) to arrange an appointment or email a nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can connect you to a counsellor.
- Connect to our online community: www.cancerchatnz.org.nz is a safe and supportive place to chat, share experiences and get further information.
For more information on COVID-19 for people affected by cancer, visit our COVID-19 Updates page
We provide a comprehensive range of support and information services for people affected by cancer.
Our work covers the greater Marlborough area, including:
- the Upper Wairau Valley
- the Marlborough Sounds and
- south to Kekerengu (including Seddon and Ward).
We welcome anyone who requires support and information about cancer. Please contact us to find out more about what we offer and how you can access our comprehensive range of services
Opening hours: 9.00am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
If you would like to support us, please make a donation through our Give A Little page.